Friday, July 27, 2012

About Me

There is so much that I could tell you about me but I don't want to bore you. I will start with the basics. I am 30 years old and I have been married to my wonderful husband for 11 years. We have two great kids. My daughter is 15 and she joined our family forever 3 years ago. My son is 7 and he joined us forever 2 years ago. While we are originally from Louisiana, 8 years ago, we were presented with the amazing opportunity to move to Japan. My husband accepted a position as a PE teacher at a middle school on a military base and off we went! While living overseas, I was able to complete my goal of going to college and I earned a Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education. After working in the education field in many different capacities, I finally fulfilled my dream of becoming a teacher! Last year, I was given the opportunity to take over a 4th grade classroom mid-year and this year I will be moving down to 1st grade! I am so excited to start my teaching journey and can't wait to share it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment