Saturday, July 28, 2012

Some of my favorite Blogs

Thanks to my recent addiction to Pinterest, I have come across so many great blogs lately! I always knew blogs existed, but never really paid much attention to them. Honestly, I spend way to much time on the computer every day and tried to avoid getting involved in yet another computer related activity. However, during my stateside summer travel, I have had a lot of spare time and so my addiction began. Anyway, I wanted to give a shout out to some of my favorites that I have come across. I have told my hubby that he has them to thank for the hours I spend lounging in front of the computer (I prefer to refer to it as gathering ideas and organizing my plans for the school year!). These are just a few that I have come across and fallen in love with (you can also access these blogs from their buttons on the side)!

Mrs. H @ Once Upon A First Grade Adventure

Katie King @ Queen of the First Grade Jungle

Christie @ First Grade Fever

Clutter Free Classroom

Mrs. Carroll @ The First Grade Parade

Tamera @ My Heart Belongs in First

Randi @ Teach It With Class

Ms. A @ Oceans of First Grade Fun

Sarah @ Sarah's First Grade Snippets

Kristin @ A Teeny Tiny Teacher

These are just a few of the fabulous blogs I have "discovered" recently. I know there will be many more as I continue to feed my addiction!

(Just a disclaimer - I have never blogged before and am not very familiar with blogger etiquette, so hopefully it is ok that I provide links to these blogs. If not, please just let me know and I will take them down. Sorry in advance if I goof!)



4 comments:

  1. Welcome!!! Thanks for the shout out! Look forward to seeing more posts from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and thanks for being my first follower! =)

      Delete
  2. Welcome to blogging! That is so exciting that you teach in Japan. =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower and a 1st grade teacher too. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance.


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! Your blog is great and I am one of your newest followers. I can't wait to check out all the great stuff you have posted.

      Delete